Mary Lois Crans and Henry W. Torbush
Revision Date: 26 April 2011
Generation No. 1
1. HENRY W.1 TORBUSH was born Abt. 1842 in New York, New York. He married MARY LOIS CRANS. She was born October 1843 in New York, New York.
Child of HENRY TORBUSH and MARY CRANS is:
2. i. DANIEL INGRAM2 TORBUSH, b. March 1868, New York, New York.
Generation No. 2
2. DANIEL INGRAM2 TORBUSH (HENRY W.1) was born March 1868 in New York, New York. He married HARRIET BAKER PIERSON. She was born March 1871 in New Jersey.
Child of DANIEL TORBUSH and HARRIET PIERSON is:
3. i. RAYMOND PIERSON3 TORBUSH, b. November 07, 1901, New Jersey.
Generation No. 3
3. RAYMOND PIERSON3 TORBUSH (DANIEL INGRAM2, HENRY W.1) was born November 07, 1901 in New Jersey. He married HELEN LOUISE CARTER, daughter of ROBERT CARTER and FLORENCE EVERETT. She was born December 29, 1907 in New Jersey.
Child of RAYMOND TORBUSH and HELEN CARTER is:
4. i. SUSAN HARRIET4 TORBUSH, b. October 21, 1934, Plainfield, NJ.
Generation No. 4
4. SUSAN HARRIET4 TORBUSH (RAYMOND PIERSON3, DANIEL INGRAM2, HENRY W.1) was born October 21, 1934 in Plainfield, NJ. She married PETER CARTER WARREN November 26, 1955, son of DONALD WARREN and FLORENCE JAMES. He was born February 27, 1933 in Muhlenberg Hospital, Plainfield, NJ, and died April 17, 2006 in Hospital, Bellingham, Washington.
Notes for PETER CARTER WARREN:
Yesterday morning at 6:05 a.m., Monday, April 17, 2006, my beloved Peter passed away. He was 73 years old. He died from liver failure due to autoimmune liver hepatitis after a long illness. He entered the hospital on April 5 into ICU where he was kept for 6 days then transferred to a private room where he received Comfort Care. The family feels he received the best of care and that he was comfortable and at peace. He knew we were all with him as well as his brother and sister-in-law.
Life certainly won't be much fun without Peter at our side but he has left us with each other and has made us all strong. He was our Rock! You were very special to him.
Send your prayers up to him.
Peter's Obituary 04/20/2006
Peter Carter Warren, age 73 of Bellingham passed away April 17, 2006. He was born Feb. 27, 1933 in Plainfield, NJ to Donald and Florence
Warren. Peter graduated from The Johns Hopkins University in 1954. Peter served in the U.S. Army from 1956-62. He married Susanne Torbush on Nov. 26, 1955 and they recently celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with the family.
His first loyalty and dedication was his family. Through his dedicated hard work and motivation, he not only watched but participated in his children becoming Eagle Scouts, college graduates, and most productive in their chosen professions. An engaging conversationalist, he energized many people in navigating their life journeys – and drew great happiness when others succeeded. He was always a gentleman. Peter enjoyed reading, history, genealogy, woodworking and sailing. After working for Union Carbide for 32 years and retiring to Bellingham in 1992, Peter and his beloved wife Susanne logged thousands of miles across the United States in their motor home, as well as traveling to England several times.
Peter is survived by his wife Susanne of Bellingham; sons William P. Warren (wife Susan) of Lafayette, LA; David C. Warren (wife Roxanne) of Mercer Island, WA; Thomas J. Warren (wife Kathleen) of El Cajon, CA; daughter Anne W. Sims (husband Scott) of Mercer Island; 9 grandchildren (Nicholas, Jeffrey, Allie, Mathew, Michelle, Stephen, Rachael, Emily, and Julia); brother James D. Warren (wife Sylvia) of Redding, CT; and nephews Peter, Roderick and Donald.
More about PETER WARREN and SUSAN TORBUSH:
Death of one spouse: April 17, 2006, Bellingham, Washington
Marriage: November 26, 1955
Children of SUSAN TORBUSH and PETER WARREN are:
5. i. WILLIAM PIERSON5 WARREN, b. August 17, 1958, Plainfield, NJ.
6. ii. DAVID CARTER WARREN, b. July 24, 1960, Springfield, MA.
7. iii. THOMAS JAMES WARREN, b. March 24, 1962, Plainfield, NJ.
8. iv. ANNE LOUISE WARREN, b. August 15, 1963.
Generation No. 5
5. WILLIAM PIERSON5 WARREN (SUSAN HARRIET4 TORBUSH, RAYMOND PIERSON3, DANIEL INGRAM2, HENRY W.1) was born August 17, 1958 in Plainfield, NJ. He married SUSAN LYNN SHEAF February 08, 1986. She was born December 05, 1953 in Columbus, OH.
More about WILLIAM WARREN and SUSAN SHEAF:
Marriage: February 08, 1986
Children of WILLIAM WARREN and SUSAN SHEAF are:
i. NICHOLAS PIERSON6 WARREN, b. January 12, 1988, Santa Rosa, CA.
ii. ALEXANDRA SHEAF WARREN, b. November 30, 1990, Santa Rosa, CA.
6. DAVID CARTER5 WARREN (SUSAN HARRIET4 TORBUSH, RAYMOND PIERSON3, DANIEL INGRAM2, HENRY W.1) was born July 24, 1960 in Springfield, MA. He married ROXANNE MARIE THOMPSON August 18, 1984. She was born August 03, 1960 in San Diego, CA.
More about DAVID WARREN and ROXANNE THOMPSON:
Marriage: August 18, 1984
Children of DAVID WARREN and ROXANNE THOMPSON are:
i. JEFFERY JAMES6 WARREN, b. November 21, 1988, Bellingham, WA.
ii. MICHELLE JANE WARREN, b. January 21, 1992, Bellingham, WA.
iii. STEPHEN THOMPSON WARREN, b. February 13, 1993, Bellingham, WA.
7. THOMAS JAMES5 WARREN (SUSAN HARRIET4 TORBUSH, RAYMOND PIERSON3, DANIEL INGRAM2, HENRY W.1) was born March 24, 1962 in Plainfield, NJ. He married KATHLEEN TERESE KANE September 02, 1989 in Grosse Pointe, Michigan. She was born April 25, 1962 in Grosse Pointe, Michigan.
More about THOMAS WARREN and KATHLEEN KANE:
Marriage: September 02, 1989, Grosse Pointe, Michigan
Child of THOMAS WARREN and KATHLEEN KANE is:
i. EMILY KANE6 WARREN, b. July 24, 1997.
8. ANNE LOUISE5 WARREN (SUSAN HARRIET4 TORBUSH, RAYMOND PIERSON3, DANIEL INGRAM2, HENRY W.1) was born August 15, 1963. She married SCOTT HARLAN SIMS January 23, 1988. He was born September 20, 1956 in Scotts Bluff, Nebraska.
More about SCOTT SIMS and ANNE WARREN:
Marriage: January 23, 1988
Children of ANNE WARREN and SCOTT SIMS are:
i. RACHEL ANNE6 SIMS, b. Bellevue, WA.
ii. MATTHEW HARLAN SIMS, b. July 07, 1990, Bellevue, WA.